Manufacturing turnkey and tailor-made mission equipment & handling tools
Mission equipment and handling tools play an essential role to safely and efficiently perform complex lifting and drilling operations and achieve a zero incidence workplace. These tools and equipment to (un)load, transport or lift are often critical systems that are decisive for the success of the project.
Huisman manufactures turnkey innovative, high-quality, and durable solutions, completely tailor-made to your requirements. To ensure the equipment meets industry and safety standards, we already put emphasis on functionality, safety, and durability during the design stage.
But taking several things into account at an early stage has more advantages than just meeting required standards. The focus on the functionality and durability of the equipment also results in a quick return on investment and lowers maintenance costs.
- High precision machining of big structures
- Experience with authorities DNV, ABS, BV, Lloyd’s Register and more
- Mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and software engineering support available
- Built according to custom designs and requirements
- Guaranteed easy interface access and a smooth interface connection between the equipment and your device
- Custom made and innovative software with a proven design
- Extensive testing to ensure it meets the requirements
- Minimising the use of deck space
- Short lead times
- Eliminating the need for secondary investments and saving costs due to lightweight and strong designs
Delivering a cutting-edge monopile gripper for Jan de Nul Group
For Jan de Nul Group, Huisman designed and manufactured an advanced monopile gripper, which has a modular, tailor-made design to allow use on a wide range of projects for offshore wind farms.
The gripper is unique in its capacity and versatility to accommodate usage in existing and future projects. This flexibility makes the gripper a unique piece of mission equipment that allows Jan De Nul Group to efficiently plan the construction of future offshore wind turbine projects.
Huisman met the high demands for quality, delivery time, and delivery reliability. That is the main reason that Jan de Nul Group were satisfied and commissioned two other projects.